"Click to Comment"

for this project to grow please participate by Clicking to Comment..
any thoughts will do, even if they are seemingly unrelated – it is your heart and mind response, valuable group wisdom!!
be Anonymous if you like ~

Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

wires crossed..

Friday, July 14, 2006

wires crossed..

so.. how about a little survey -

once wires have been crossed in the brain - can we ever get them lined out - or - are we always a little broken? and should we warn potential partners before they step too close (smile)

how differently would i have treated each intimate experience, how better would i have represented myself if i had understood more fully about the heart and the head. how a broken heart can be misleading above all things - that dying to self can only happen when i am dying to Christ, and not this person next to me..

let me shed every ounce of pride - let me fall to my knees - allow my every whisper to be captured before disclosed.

jenni

No comments: