"Click to Comment"

for this project to grow please participate by Clicking to Comment..
any thoughts will do, even if they are seemingly unrelated – it is your heart and mind response, valuable group wisdom!!
be Anonymous if you like ~

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

loose tooth

Thursday, December 20, 2007
loose tooth
this is a mother in denial.

Mya flashes me this big smile before heading to school & i literally said in my head, "i thought Mya had strait teeth."

i get to the christmas party & it was my mother (aka. mamaw) & her daddy that give me the heads up.

i'm like - wait - what, oh my gosh! i don't have the tooth fairy pillow, i don't have - wait - what is going on here? what are my responsibilities, are you kidding me - Mya is getting ready to loose her first tooth.

i look to my mom & she says with a shrug, "well, she is five"

oh my gosh.

can you believe this - my little baby is losing her first tooth!!

ahh!

i'm just trying to get thru Santa Surprise & now i have to worry about Tooth Fairy Trouble!!

No comments: