"Click to Comment"

for this project to grow please participate by Clicking to Comment..
any thoughts will do, even if they are seemingly unrelated – it is your heart and mind response, valuable group wisdom!!
be Anonymous if you like ~

Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vlog 2/52: Seeking to Connect


i am becoming so savvy with my computer options... i am actually a You Tub Star!! ha!  me and the other 68 Trillion people ~ hee!

I thought long and hard about what I wanted this Video Log to talk about .. I had a desire to keep these video's down to 3 minutes.  I am finding that to be impossible!!

Wasn't sure too about the title.. Have you ever thought about the amount of creativity it takes to actually come up a with a unique title for each post ~ I am in awe of what people are doing on these blog sites!! All my time can swoop away simply by diving into a few blogs each day.  I'm still trying to figure out how to follow & share - some are not blogger sites, and some are not on 'networked blogs' ..  i may be a little punchie.. up too late, but sometimes it just feels good to get to sleep once the day is done.

That said - hope you enjoy the next Vlog installment.  I picked a topic that seemed appropriate ~ what do you think? - and - yes!  it is a real question ~ leave your Compassionate Comments below (double hee!)

j

2 comments:

miranda said...

Jenni, really great point! Totally made sense and something I hadn't thought very much about before listening. Thanks!

jenni said...

Thanks Miranda ~ it definitely helps *especially* doing these videos - to know i got something across. There are a lot of ways of looking at the word: Value, but it seems to fit in this situation :)