"Click to Comment"

for this project to grow please participate by Clicking to Comment..
any thoughts will do, even if they are seemingly unrelated – it is your heart and mind response, valuable group wisdom!!
be Anonymous if you like ~

Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

stumbling over my words

today was funny.  i was talking with a friend that will certainly be part of my board of directors should 'guided retreats' go non-profit & i stumbled all over my words talking about my idea.

good thing i am being intentional and sharing my ideas (smile).

i probably should be bold and open and actually be putting a workshop together.  i thought i might do one on creativity.  anyone can relate to creativity.. in fact - seeking creativity can be like seeking breath.  it is there ~ keeping us alive ~ but so much a part of ourselves we rarely notice.

thoughts are nice ~ think away & let me know what is on your mind..

No comments: